1. How Thick Your Hair Is: This is all about evolution. Since caveman days, dudes have been drawn to lush locks, which signal that a woman is healthy.
2. If Your Smile Is Genuine: Most men are good at distinguishing the vibe of this kind of smile, which says you're relaxed and fun.
3. The Size of Your Group: You don't want a big bunch or just one friend. The perfect crew size? Three.
4. The Pitch of Your Voice: Studies show that men are drawn to voices in a slightly higher register.
5. Your Hip-to-Waist Ratio: If your waist is noticeably smaller than your hips, it's a huge point in your favor. A wide belt will emphasize that hourglass shape.
6. Your Glowiness: Guys associate a radiant complexion with good mental health. That's because stress and anxiety usually cause breakouts and dull skin.
7. What's Fake About You: Fake: lashes, hair extensions, etc. To guys, these things shout high-maintenance! Not good.
8. Your Eyes: People focus on eyes more than they do on any other body part. And dramatic eye makeup will have him zeroing in on your peepers even more.