Take the test for "Testing Tuesday!"
1. Have you told your husband that you wished he made more money?
2. Do you frequently remind your husband to pick up after himself?
3. Do you dislike your husband's family or close friends and tell him about it?
4. Do you frequently criticize your husband for his bad habits?
5. Do you contradict your husband in front of the children or your friends?
6. When you and your husband are with others, do you ever "joke" about him being less than romantic?
7. Do you tell your husband that he rarely lifts a hand to help you?
8. Have you told your husband that you wish he could be more like your father or some other man you admire?
9. Do you frequently remind your husband not to eat certain foods or to not touch food items in the refrigerator?
10. If you know something is bothering your husband, do you force him to talk?
Add your "yes" answers, then check your total against the scoring key below.
0-3 You're an easy woman to live with and probably don't irritate your man.
4-6 You tend to irritate your mate, but you can improve simply by taking a close look at the questions you answered with a "yes," then changing those things.
7-10 You are a nag! You definitely irritate your husband. Even if you feel that he is the one annoying you, it's time to take a look at your own part in the unpleasantness. You will eventually drive your man away!