1. Do something weekend-ish today. Go to happy hour, meet a friend for lunch, have game night, go on a date or go to a fun event like a movie or festival. Your Monday brain may go into shock, but you’ll be proud.
2. Wear something new or dress up. Putting on “real clothes” and even some fun earrings makes me feel like I’m ready for Monday and excited to start the week.
3. Eat something different. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or a snack at work, treat yourself to something brand new. Make it exotic, tasty and satisfying.
4. Add a picture to your workspace. Print a pic from your phone, pick up a frame and stick it on your desk. It could be your spouse, your pet or your favorite place you’ve visited. Let your eyes fall on the things that you know make you happy.
5. Smile and show thanks. Remind yourself of your opportunities and show appreciation to anyone who has helped you get there, including yourself! Get the positive juices flowing and remember, karma is a real thing.