Woman Sets Her Apartment on Fire Because of a Bug!

Ausha Scott and her mom Monique Quarles found that out the hard way when they used a lighter to try and get rid of a "medium size" bug they discovered under the mattress in the master bedroom of their Topeka, Kansas apartment. As Quarles went to light the bug on fire, the lighter malfunctioned and sparks went on to the box spring, causing a fire. The entire three-story building was evacuated due to the smoke but fortunately the fire didn't spread beyond the initial apartment but did cause $140-thousand in damages.  At this point, no criminal charges are being filed. 

 

title

Content Goes Here