Here’s a list of the 7 restaurants.
- Boston Market – you can grab a chilled heat-and-eat meal or stop in on November 24th for fresh-cooked dishes that include turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and more. You can also assemble a meal from a la carte selections or order a pre-curated meal.
- Popeyes – their Cajun seasoned turkey (the whole bird) is already sold out online, but it may be possible to pre-order one in person and their side dishes of mashed potatoes, coleslaw, mac and cheese, biscuits and more can add up to a perfect meal. In case you can’t get the turkey you can substitute their chicken.
- El Pollo Loco – offers a holiday meal with a Mexican flair that features chicken instead of turkey. The 8-Piece Family Feast includes chicken, avocado salad, two large sides (choice of beans, corn, red rice or mashed potatoes), churros, chips and salsa.
- KFC – their 16-Piece Meal comes in a bucket with four drumsticks, four breast, four thighs, four wings, eight biscuits and four large sides. Sides include mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, slaw, corn and more and the meal feeds eight for a price of $43.99 at most locations.
- Qdoba – offers Family Meals that serve 4-5 that come with chopped chicken or steak, rice, beans, salsa, tortillas and guac, queso, sour cream and more can be added.
- Wawa - The Gobbler Hoagie has turkey, stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce in one sandwich and you can get one with mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes. They also have a Gobbler Bowl and sides including broccoli cheddar soup, mac and cheese, rice, beans, meatballs and more.
- Chick-fil-A – entrees include large chicken filets and sides like mac and cheese, kale, salad soup, fries and more. The only caveat is to remember that all stores are closed on Sundays.