- Pick a habit that makes you happy and link it to your morning - Exercise or meditate or just make your bed.
- No phone zone in your room- Checking your phone, tablet, laptop or TV could ruin your day.
- It's good to talk to yourself - Talk about things that make you happy throughout the day.
- Chat with someone - A quick text or phone call, or meeting can boost your mood.
- No attitude, only gratitude - Research has shown that people who wrote things they’re thankful for scored much higher on measures of happiness than those who wrote down things that bothered them.