Here they are:
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Green Bean Casserole Deli Pizza, $4.79– a thin-crust pizza with mushroom sauce, green beans, onions, fried onions and mozzarella and white cheddar cheeses., available November 3rd.
- Priano Bourbon Sweet Potato Ravioli, $2.79– Also available November 3rd, it’s ravioli with a combination of sweet potato, bourbon, cheese and an orange whiskey glaze.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Cheddar Biscuits, $2.89– Frozen biscuits with cheddar, chive and garlic flavor that are fully baked in eight minutes.
- Happy Farms Buffalo Cream Cheese Dips, $2.99– There are two flavors – Buffalo and Jalapeno – and they’re available in stores on November 10th.
- Season’s Choice Plain Mashed Cauliflower, $2.49– Mashed cauliflower with garlic and herb flavor and a good substitute for mashed potatoes available November 10th.
- Appetitos Caramelized Onion & Gouda Mini Puff Pastries, $4.99– Here for the second year in a row, these buttery pastries are topped with gouda cheese and caramelized onions in stores on November 17th.
- Sundae Shoppe Holiday Gelato Flight, $3.99– You’ve heard of beer flights, but this “flight” includes eggnog, candy cane and pumpkin pie gelatos available November 17th.
- Bake Shop Pumpkin Pie, $5.89– A ten-inch classic pie in the bakery section…and it’s available starting November 17th.
- Carr Valley Bread Cheese, $3.49– Not available until November 24th, but it’s a heat and eat product that can be topped with syrup, walnuts, honey or jam.
- Clancy’s Dipped Peppermint Pretzel Stars, $1.99– star-shaped pretzels coated wth peppermint candy and white chocolate available November 24th.
- Benton’s Gingerbread House Kit, $7.85– a pre-baked gingerbread house with icing and decorations included but you have to construct it yourself. A pre-built house without decorations is also available for $9.99 on November 24th.
- ChocoSecco Sparkling Chocolate Wine, $6.99– comes in a gold-foiled bottle with “smooth chocolate flavor” in stores November 24th.
- Barrissimo Coffee Advent Calendar, $9.99– there have been 28 Advent calendars already announced by Aldi but this one iskitchn’sfavorite available November 3rd.