1. Sleep at night. Avoid frequent daytime naps, late night snacks or watching television in bed.
2. Eat lots of colors. Vibrantly colored fruits and vegetables on your plate mean a healthy diet that keeps your body moving.
3. Move more. Exercise improves heart health, and good heart health helps prevent a range of related disorders, including blood clots and depression.
4. Read more. You can "exercise your brain" with newspapers, books, magazines or puzzles.
5. Laugh and sing. Is there a better way to enjoy life than to laugh and sing? And both will help you to worry less.