1. Move your wastebasket so you have to stand up and walk to it when you want to toss away the trash.
2. Don't work through lunch. Take a walking break. Bonus: You'll return to work more energized and productive.
3. Do "deskercise" with resistance bands by doing foot curls or arm stretches.
4. When you're waiting in line, don't just stand there. Stretch your neck and shoulders and bend your knees.
5. Park your car as far away as possible whether at work or shopping. This is an easy way to get in more walking.