Find out what means the most to you by reviewing the following situation:
• The baby is crying.
• The clothes dryer is signaling end of cycle.
• Water is running in the tub.
• There's a knock at the door.
• The phone is ringing.
Here's an explanation of what your choice means:
• Soothing the baby before dealing with anything else indicates your family comes first in every instance.
• Running to the dryer to retrieve the clothes is a sure sign that sex tends to be at the top of your list.
• Turning off the faucet before dealing with the other problems means money is most important to you.
• Heading for the door first symbolizes the essential place friends and relatives hold in your life.
• Answering the phone before attending to anything else reveals strong devotion to your job and career.